Saturday, July 23, 2011

A blast from the past

With a new baby in the house, sleep is limited. It is one of those nights where the little man is having a party so mom is up with him. Instead of doing something useful, like dishes or laundry, I decided to clean out my email account I have had since junior high. Some of the things I found in there were priceless! I was going to share some of the old messages on Facebook but they are too long for status updates and I didn't want to post a thousand notes that I would have to tag people in, hence, the blog. Hopefully, this will not be something that I start and then never finish, which is one of my worst traits. With that in mind, I will conclude my first posting and post my first ancient email. I hope you all enjoy my ramblings and feel free to comment! Love to all! Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment